Work with us
So, you're thinking of joining the Concentric.cx team?
It's good to meet you.
As a rapidly growing customer experience (CX) agency, we need you to help us build exciting digital experiences for our clients, locally and globally. We’re searching for a talented UX Designer and we’re hoping that someone is you.
You’ve got several years agency experience under your belt. You’re excited about building brilliant digital experiences that surprise clients and delight users; balancing psychology, technology and design.
Comfortable building wireframes and prototypes from scratch, as well as responding to detailed briefs; you have pragmatic, hands-on experience and a strong knowledge of trends and technologies.
What you'll do
Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
From the beginning, you’ll be involved in creating modular, scalable wireframes and mockups that creatively apply consistent interface patterns across a variety of use cases and device types, including desktop, tablet and mobile.
As part of a specialised and dedicated project team, you’ll be integral; shaping the direction of the company's design direction, and helping to continually improve and optimise the designs and techniques we use. You'll work alongside highly experienced developers and designers with plenty of opportunities to learn. We’ll also give you the time ( and funds ) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow alongside us.
Who we are
Concentric is a customer experience consultancy and digital product development agency based in the heart of Manchester. Our goal is to deliver the most compelling experiences for our clients, based on customer insights, iterative development; delivered using the latest technologies. We use agile and lean techniques to deliver our work but are not strictly tied to any one methodology.
- 2+ years commercial experience in an agency environment
- Understanding of UX principles
- Skilled in using Adobe CC (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Proficient with UX Design tools (e.g. Visio, Balsamiq) and interactive prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Adobe Xd, Sketch).
- Comfortable designing responsive websites, applications and web apps.
- Experience of insight and data-driven design including A/B testing, user research, interviews and Analytics.
- Please provide a portfolio of your work
Good to have
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Well versed in Lean/Agile practices
Our offer to you
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension plan. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience.
- Training and personal development budget
- Great office in central Manchester (bottomless coffee, cakes and biscuits)
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Flexible working
- Rapid progression in a growing team
Please note that applications without appropriate portfolios will not be considered.
(No agencies. Thanks!)