Work with us
Junior Full-Stack Developer (Drupal)
Thinking of joining Concentric.cx?
We'd love to meet you.
As a rapidly growing customer experience (CX) agency, we need you to help us build exciting digital experiences for our clients, locally and globally.
You’ve got several years agency experience under your belt. You’re excited about using technology to build brilliant digital experiences that surprise clients and delight users.
You’ll be happy working on Drupal-based projects, including both back-end structure and front-end theming, and you’ll be aware of latest technology trends and keen to keep your skills up to date.
What you’ll be doing
Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
You will be involved from the start with UX design experts in the in the planning process, then will apply your skills to building the technology to deliver the vision.
This will include defining the CMS architecture and structure, developing custom functionality, implementing templates and theming, and testing and deploying the final product, whether it is a traditional website, fully responsive web app, or a headless platform.
You’ll be working with a team of experienced developers and designers, with plenty of opportunities to learn. We’ll also give you the time (and funds) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow alongside us.
- 2+ years commercial experience in an agency environment
- Drupal 8 development and operations
- PHP 5/7
- Source control with git
- LAMP stack server operation
- Commitment to best practices and industry standards
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Headless CMS and API
- Proficiency with tools such as composer, npm, gulp
- CI and DevOps practices
- JS frameworks, especially Vue
- Hybrid mobile development (Cordova, Ionic)
- Experience with CSS frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation
Our offer to you
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension plan. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience.
- Training and personal development budget
- Great office in central Manchester (bottomless coffee, cakes, and biscuits)
- Flexible working
- Rapid progression in a growing team