Work with us
Thinking of joining Concentric.cx?
We'd love to meet you.
As a rapidly growing customer experience (CX) agency, we need you to help us build exciting digital experiences for our clients, locally and globally.
You’ve got a couple of years agency or commercial experience under your belt. You’re excited about building brilliant digital experiences that surprise clients and delight users; balancing psychology, technology and design.
Comfortable sketching out wireframes and design prototypes from scratch, as well as responding to detailed briefs; you have pragmatic, hands-on experience and a strong knowledge of design principles.
What you'll be doing
Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
From the beginning, you'll undertake the design and production of digital material with a particular focus on website layouts, UI/UX wireframes, responsive design, presentations and more. There will also be opportunities to work on marketing promotions, press events and other brand related projects - all under the support and guidance of the Director of Strategy.
As part of a specialised and dedicated product team, you’ll be integral; shaping the direction of the company's design direction, and helping to continually improve and optimise the designs and techniques we use. You'll work alongside highly experienced developers and designers with plenty of opportunities to learn.
We’ll also give you the time (and funds) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow with the business.
- Fully acquainted with Adobe CC, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with Adobe Xd or Sketch preferable.
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- Good retouching skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A great interest and enthusiasm for all areas of design, across graphics, creative industries, digital products and brands.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish - coming up with the initial concepts through to finished designs.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in the digital sector
Nice to have
- 2+ years experience in a commercial/agency environment
- Experience with wireframing tools e.g. Balsamiq
Our offer to you
- Grow alongside a rapidly expanding start-up and define your own progression path
- Career development with courses, certifications, and conferences
- Friendly team in a great office with weekly breakfasts, endless cakes, snacks and more.
- Regular team events
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and bonus structure
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a portfolio showcasing examples of your best work.
Job Type: Full-time
(No agencies, thanks!)