Concentric is a Customer Experience consultancy and digital product development agency. Utilising agile and lean methodologies, our goal is to deliver the most compelling experiences for our clients. Everything we do starts with customer insight, iterative development and is delivered using the latest technologies.
What you'll do
Help maintain valuable client relationships and manage projects from kick-off to launch. Digital Project Management at Concentric is a cross-functional role, you’ll work with the project team to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. You’ll own the project timeline, providing regular status updates and reports to clients and the Concentric team. You’ll oversee all touchpoints of a project, including timelines, budgets, schedules, assets, and communication.
You’ll share our love for making great products and services and shipping them on time. Along the way, you will develop new skills - from prototyping to analytics - as you partner with innovative clients. To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards making things happen. The successful Digital Project Manager works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus.
What you’re bringing
- Minimum of 2 years as a project manager at a digital agency is required
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Experience of managing complex digital projects for leading B2B organisations
- Ability to process information quickly as well as deliver it in a concise manner in both small and large group settings.
- Experience with project management and communication tools is a must. We use Jira, Confluence and Asana so familiarity with these is a bonus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
- Foundational understanding of web design, user experience, graphic design, motion graphics, and content creation
- Ability to contribute creative ideas, strategic insights, and communicate creative decisions is also a plus
- Ability to work seamlessly with designers, developers, and client-side marketing teams
- Ability to identify efficiencies and challenges to improve processes on future projects
- We value hard work and make sure the team is covered with competitive pay and benefits
- Grow alongside a rapidly expanding agency and define your own progression path
- Professional development funds and career development with courses, certifications, and conferences you choose
- Great clients to work with
- Vibrant city-centre office with work from home options
- Monday breakfasts out
- Regular team events
- Flexible working