We’re searching for a talented Magento Developer and we’re hoping that someone is you. As a customer experience (CX) agency with a rapidly expanding portfolio of products and services, we need you to help us build exciting e-commerce platforms and digital experiences for our clients, locally and globally.
You’ve got several years’ experience under your belt, ideally at an agency. You’re excited about using technology to build brilliant digital experiences that surprise clients and delight users.
You’ll be happy working on Magento-based projects, including both back-end module development and front-end theming, and you’ll be aware of latest technology trends and keen to keep your skills up to date.
What you’ll do
Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
You will be involved from the start with UX design experts in the in the planning process, then will apply your skills to building the technology to deliver the vision.
This will include installing and customising modules, managing shop data and integration points, developing custom functionality, implementing templates and theming, and testing, deploying, and supporting the final product.
You’ll be working with a team of experienced developers and designers, with plenty of opportunities to learn. We’ll also give you the time (and funds) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow alongside us.
- 2+ years commercial experience
- Magento 2
- PHP 7+
- Source control with git
- Server operation
- Commitment to best practices and industry standards
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have
- Other PHP: Laravel, Drupal, WordPress
- Other JS: Vue
- Proficiency with tools such as composer and npm
- CI and DevOps practices (CentOS and Pantheon hosting experience a bonus)
- Experience with JIRA or similar
Our offer to you
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension plan. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience.
- Training and personal development budget
- Work remotely from home or from our office in central Manchester, or a mix of the two
- Flexible working
- Rapid progression in a growing team