We’re searching for a talented Front End Developer and we’re hoping that is you. As a rapidly growing customer experience (CX) agency, we need you to help us build exciting digital experiences for our clients, locally and globally.
You’ve got several years agency experience under your belt. You’re excited about using technology to build brilliant digital experiences that surprise clients and delight users.
You’ll be happy working on a variety of projects, from simple SPA sites to complex headless CMS-powered platforms and apps, and you’ll be aware of latest technology trends and keen to keep your skills up to date.
What you’ll do
Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
You will be involved from the start with UX design experts in the in the planning process, then will apply your skills to building the technology to deliver the vision.
This will include everything from creating simple HTML and CSS interfaces, to developing complex custom functionality including working with data and APIs, 3D experiences, and video. You will guide your work though testing and deployment whether the final product is a component on a website or a self-contained SPA/PWA.
You’ll be working with a team of experienced developers and designers, with plenty of opportunities to learn. We’ll also give you the time (and funds) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow alongside us.
- 2+ years commercial experience in an agency environment
- Vue.js (or willing to cross train from React/Angular)
- Source control with git
- Commitment to best practices and industry standards
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have
- Experience with JS frameworks (e.g. Quasar)
- Proficiency with tools such as npm/yarn
- Hybrid mobile development (Cordova/Capacitor, Ionic)
- Experience with JS/CSS frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation
- Experience of CMS templating
- CI and DevOps practices
Our offer to you
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension plan. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience.
- Training and personal development budget
- Great office in central Manchester, with work from home options
- Flexible and remote working options
- Rapid progression in a growing team