As a rapidly growing customer experience (CX) agency, we need you to help us build exciting digital experiences for our clients, locally and globally. We’re searching for a talented Front End Developer and we’re hoping that is you.
You’ve got several years agency experience under your belt. You’re excited about using technology to build brilliant digital experiences that surprise clients and delight users.
You’ll be happy working on a varierty of projects, from simple static sites to complex CMS-powered platforms and apps, and you’ll be aware of latest technology trends and keen to keep your skills up to date.
What you’ll do
Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
You will be involved from the start with UX design experts in the in the planning process, then will apply your skills to building the technology to deliver the vision.
This will include defining HTML structure and CSS patterns, developing custom functionality, implementing templates and theming, and testing and deploying the final product, whether it is a traditional website, fully responsive web app, or a headless platform.
You’ll be working with a team of experienced developers and designers, with plenty of opportunities to learn. We’ll also give you the time (and funds) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow alongside us.
Who we are
Concentric is a customer experience consultancy and digital product development agency based in the heart of Manchester. Our goal is to deliver the most compelling experiences for our clients, based on customer insights, iterative development; delivered using the latest technologies. We use agile and lean techniques to deliver our work but are not strictly tied to any one methodology.
- 2+ years commercial experience in an agency environment
- Source control with git
- Commitment to best practices and industry standards
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have
- Experience of CMS templating
- Proficiency with tools such as npm and gulp
- CI and DevOps practices
- Hybrid mobile development (Cordova, Ionic)
- Experience with CSS frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation
Our offer to you
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension plan. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience.
- Training and personal development budget
- Great office in central Manchester (bottomless coffee, cakes, and biscuits)
- Flexible working
- Rapid progression in a growing team