You’re a visual and interactive designer who can collaborate with teams to bring concepts to life. You love to take complex concepts and make them simple through design. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in graphic and interactive design, with a passion for branding and visual systems, as well as user interfaces. In this role, you’ll work in multidisciplinary teams and tackle all aspects of the design process from design to prototyping to communicating the overall project story to the client team. You’ll work on a diverse portfolio of projects that spread across brand, art direction, UX, UI, and visual design.
What you’ll do
- Understand our client's needs— learning the boundaries of the brand—while pushing them into new territories
- Design websites, apps, and a wide variety of other digital and physical interactive experiences with the end user in mind
- Generate ideas through UX thinking, art direction, storytelling, prototyping, and systems design, from concept to build-ready assets
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team in a highly collaborative environment with diverse perspectives and expertise, from research to delivery
- Work closely with developers to ensure the feasibility of visual concepts and fidelity of final output
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking; explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems
What you’ll bring
- You have 2 – 5+ years’ experience in interaction/visual design across a variety of digital media. Experience at a digital agency is a bonus.
- Exceptional design skills and a portfolio that showcases your impeccable taste and a wide variety of work.
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Strong understanding of current industry tools (Adobe, Sketch etc.) and the ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies
- Ability to solve big problems through design
- Open and curious mindset
- Strong performer in a highly-collaborative environment
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Grow alongside a rapidly expanding agency and define your own progression path
- Professional development funds and career development with courses, certifications, and conferences you choose
- Great clients to work with
- Vibrant city-centre office
- Monday breakfasts out
- Regular team events
- Flexible working